Many community organizations and social service providers offer citizenship classes and assistance with the naturalization process. Classes are often held in the evenings and on weekends. In many cases, these programs provide additional support and referral services as well.

If you need help with an immigration issue, you can use the services of a licensed immigration attorney or accredited representative of a Board of Immigration Appeals recognized organization. Be sure to review the ¨Legal Assistance¨ section below so you can make the right decision about what kind of legal help you need.

Other resources may be available in your community. See the NALEO Educational Fund’s directory of Citizenship Centers or CitizenshipWorks for a selection of service providers in each state.

English and Citizenship Classes

Legal Assistance

USCIS-Funded Programs

USCIS grant recipients offer free or low cost services to immigrants. A list of USCIS-funded programs and their available services is provided below. Many of these organizations offer services in additional locations.

To look at the grant recipients click on the source site by clicking here.

Connect with us to build a partnership

Join our the partenr mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team and start the journey as a partner.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This